Friday, April 29, 2005

I know Lee doesn't read this blog. In fact, he doesn't read. So it is safe to let you know that Lee, this weekend being his stag do, will be dressing up as an attractive lady. He doesn't know this of course. We are, or Marc is, going to steal his luggage and the rest of us are going to present him with the clothes we've lovingly bought him. There's been no coordination between any of us except for determining who is acquiring particular clothes items. I, I have got this lovely little red number. It feels very nice against the skin. I'm sure he'll appreciate it. Hahahahahahaha. As Royksopp sing, 'Poor Leee, no!'

1 Comments:

Blogger St.Pie said...

I wonder if Lee suspects that this weekend he is getting together with a bunch of friends he will soon wish he'd never met:)

6:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home