Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My birthday

According to Yahoo's Birthday greeting, William the Conqueror invaded England to claim the English throne on this day, year 1066. Here's some other births, deaths and events that happened on September 28th.

Thanks to everyone who sent me a birthday card by the way.



Went to the City for a pub meal (thanks Aziz) and then later we met up with Lydia and Susy for some drinks in Jimmy Allens. Thanks for not letting me be a loner on my birthday guys!










1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nick, I wish I had read this earlier. I was in a country where the dial up network prompted me to open my messages when I was back to the land of the living. Any way, please accept my belated birthday wishes on your B'day, last week. Happy B'day mate.

Reza

12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home